On the 19th of December the EMSOC-project organizes a debate between 19.00 and 21.00 about the use of social media and the right to privacy (in Dutch).
- Jo Caudron, Dear Media;
- Paul De Hert, LSTS VUB;
- Willem Debeuckelaere, CBPL Privacy Commissie;
- Dominique Deckmyn, De Standaard;
- Ike Picone, IBBT-SMIT VUB;
- Bart Lombaerts, Media Marketing;
- Moderator: Jo Pierson, IBBT-SMIT VUB – EMSOC promotor.
Location: Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Aula QD (ingang 13, gebouw Q).
For more information about the event and registration for the session, please visit the Emsoc website here.
LSTS members Paul de Hert and Mathias Vermeulen wrote an article (in Dutch) in De Juristenkrant of 9 November 2011 about this topic; you can find the article here on p. 11.